NEW BOOKING CONDITIONS & SAFETY MEASURES
The Spanish airspace is completely open and to be able to enter in Spain, you just need a negative PCR test upon arrival – taken a maximum of 3 days before travelling – or being vaccinated. No quarantine is required, so you will start your course as soon as you arrive.
Anyway, in order to provide greater peace of mind when booking a seat in our Spanish courses, we have made some notable changes in our booking process:
- If you are unable to travel due to an international ban, a full refund will be made.
- You can decide not to travel to Spain for your Spanish course until 2 weeks before the beginning of your booking. In such a case, we offer the following:
- Postponing the start of the course while maintaining the same services and price.
- Using the paid deposit to take one of our online Spanish courses.
Needless to say that we have implemented strict safety measures to continue teaching Spanish in completely safe conditions and, as a result, we have obtained the ‘Covid-19 Safe School’ certificate, issued by the Spanish Federation of Spanish Schools (FEDELE), after approving our prevention and contingency plan.
Looking forward to seeing you at our school soon!
Een taal is bedoeld om geleefd te worden.
* 20% korting voor inschrijvingen gemaakt voor 30 November.
One-to-One lessen en Super Savers zijn niet inbegrepen.